20 April 2012

Film Trvia

After winning a few film quizzes the past month, I have been trying to pick up as much film trivia as possible. To most people such things would simply not stick but for me it does. For some, films are just a way to pass a couple of hours. Others have a pretty good interest in film but don't care about the smaller more obscure films. For me it’s like an obsession, films are good. They can tell a story that is beyond your wildest dreams or they can relate to you for the simplest things. Each different fact I learn it sticks.
       Entering the film quizzes was just a way I felt to see how much I really know and although winning a few, I still feel that there is a lot to learn. The quiz master at the Vue knows some of the most obscure things but he is 29, im only 20. There is plenty of time for me to learn this

No comments:

Post a Comment